Ready to get some info and go away with some techniques to try out? You’re in the right place.
You can join me online for a 90 minute introduction Workshop on zoom, exploring the principals of Positive Discipline for Sports Coaches and working with youth.
If you want to:
• Give staff ways to respond rather
than react to behaviours
• Understand and respond to misbehaviour with loving guidance
• Be kind AND firm without shouting
• Identify potential problems and develop skills to prevent them.
• Learn language for empowerment,
encouragement and accountability
• Resolve responsibility and role issues
• Develop a respectful, trauma-
Then this is the place to start. Using fun, insightful and powerful interactive activities, your coaches will really find there “why” and “how”.
Workshops take place at a time to suit you and can take place live online, or onsite if you are in the Bath/Bristol/Somerset/Wiltshire area.
Contact me to arrange a private Introduction Workshop for your club. It is astonishing how well these tools work when the full community involved – Coaching staff, volunteers, parents, even the athletes!
I look forward to seeing where the journey takes us.
“This isn’t just a course with top tips, rather a course which gets you thinking at a deep level and one that could make a real practical difference.”Dec 2020 Participant who has 4 children and 30 years experience working with young people